NATHPO Publications & Presentations
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern and Indian Tribes
- A Guide To Changing Racist and Offensive Place Names in the United States
- NATHPO - Tribal Consultation: Best Practices In Historic Preservation
- NATHPO - Cultural Preservation Brochure
- Makah Indian Tribe & NATHPO - Federal Agency Implementation of the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act
- Arizona State Historic Preservation Conference 2019: Tribal Historic Preservation: How IS Business?
- To Bridge a Gap Meeting 2021: (Keynote) Making Meaningful Mean Something: Priorities for Tribal Consultation
- BOEM Tribal Ocean Summit 2021: Meaningful Consultation: we’re still talking about this?
- Law Seminars International Symposium 2021: NHPA & Tribal participation in protecting Native places
NATHPO was interviewed for Yellowstone at 150: Can Indigenous Stewardship Save Our Parks? has launched across the Public Television network and is now also available on The Laura Flanders Show YouTube Channel
Challenges Into Opportunities: As part of Preservation Month 2022, the National Trust for Historic Preservation is celebrating People Saving Places, a national high-five to everyone doing the great work of preserving historic places. NATHPO has been tapped to share our successes, challenges, and hopes for the future. Challenges Into Opportunities: The National Association of Tribal Historic Preservation Officers | National Trust for Historic Preservation (savingplaces.org)
Many of NATHPO's recent events can be found on NATHPO's YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe!!