We are thrilled to gather in person after so many years apart to talk about the issues facing Tribal historic preservation, but more importantly to support, learn and celebrate together.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Accommodations & Travel Details
- Reference group code S02NATH
- Group rate of $69/night (for nights of 2/12-2/16) with a resort fee of $25/night ends 1/30/2023
- For Reservations by Phone: Call 1-800-CAESARS
- To Reserve Online: Go to https://www.caesars.com/book/?propCode=CHE&action=FindRooms&groupcode=S02NATH
Book Your Travel -
- Closest Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Alternative Airports
Reserve Your Transportation-
Optional shuttle transportation to and from the Asheville Airport to Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Resort has been arranged for the dates and times listed below. A fee of $50 per person will be required.
Transportation from Asheville Airport to Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Resort-
- Sunday, February 12th pickup 2:00pm
- Sunday, February 12th pickup 8:00pm
- Monday, February 13th pickup 12:00pm
- Monday, February 13th pickup 3:00pm
- Monday, February 13th pickup 6:00pm
Transportation from Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Resort to Asheville Airport-
- Friday, February 17th pickup 12:30pm
- Friday, February 17th pickup 2:00pm
NATHPO is extremely grateful to the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians for partnering to host this joyful reunion of our vibrant THPO community.
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians: https://ebci.com/
- Area sites and places of interest:
News & Updates
Reserve your room by 1/30/2023 to get the Conference Rate
Reserve your room here: https://www.caesars.com/book/?propCode=CHE&action=FindRooms&groupcode=S02NATH