Get More From Your Conference Experience
- Monday: Pre-Conference GPR Workshop & tour of Museum of the Cherokee Indian ($50). Lunch included.
- Monday Evening: Welcome Reception (free)
- Tuesday: Business Dinner & NATHPO Roundtable – Members (free) and potential members ($50) only.
- Wednesday: Culture Night & Dinner provided by EBCI (free).
- Thursday Afternoon: Sacred Place(s) Field Trip ($50). Box lunch included.
- Thursday Evening: Movie Night (free).
- Friday: Community Building Brunch (free).
Registration required for all events except Welcome Reception, cost for each event indicated. Registration after Friday, Jan 20, 2023, cannot be guaranteed.
- To receive member pricing, you must log in using your NATHPO username & password.
- If your Tribe is a NATHPO Member, but you’re having trouble accessing member pricing or if you have additional questions please contact Melissa Madrigal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your Tribe is interested in joining NATHPO, please complete the membership application form here: New Membership Application (nathpo.org)
Additional Conference Experiences will be displayed once you begin registration.
If you are having trouble processing your registration, please email email@example.com for assistance.
For general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund requests must be sent to email@example.com by January 13, 2023 and will incur a $20 fee. Refunds will not be processed after that date.
By registering for the 23rd Annual NATHPO Conference you are agreeing to follow:
Code of Conduct
NATHPO is committed to creating and maintaining a harassment-free environment for all participants at our events. All members and participants, including employees, contractors, vendors, volunteers, and guests, are expected to engage in appropriate and respectful behavior, and to always preserve NATHPO’s standard of professionalism. NATHPO encourages productive dialogue while maintaining a safe space for all.
Audio/Visual Image Release
Your attendance at this event indicates your consent and approval for NATHPO to use audio and visual images of you, captured during the 23rd Annual NATHPO Conference and associated events through audio, photo, and/or video recording means, to be used solely for the promotional material, multimedia, and publication purposes of NATHPO and waive any rights of compensation or ownership and the audio and visual images.
In keeping with the Association's duty of care and our responsibility as an event host, NATHPO is guided by recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will abide by the legal mandates of the state of North Carolina at the time of the 2023 Annual Conference.
As part of our commitment to creating the safest possible environment for our in-person events, we strongly recommend that all attendees do the following for all in-person meetings regardless of the CDC COVID-19 Community Level:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations, including all primary series doses and boosters for their age group.
- Take a rapid COVID test prior to attending a meeting to ensure that you are not carrying the disease.
- Wear a mask in indoor settings if you are at high risk for severe illness.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms prior to travel please remain at home and let us know as soon as possible.
- If you begin experiencing any symptoms and/or test positive while at the Conference, please isolate and let us know immediately.